Teacher Thank You Love Burner & Melts
This sweet little oil burner comes in a natural colour and has a rustic glazed finish. This item can also be used as a wax melt burner however it is advisable to consider the size and depth of the bowl when adding wax to ensure it will not overrun the edges when melted. Please note that colouring may vary between white and off-white.
- H8cm x W6.5cm x D6.5cm
You can also choose 3 hearts in 2 diffrent fragrances.
1) Ensure that whilst heat is being applied from below, there is sufficient oil or wax in the glass dish at ALL times. Heating the bowl from below whilst there is no oil/wax in it could cause the bowl or dish to crack, as there is nothing absorbing the heat.
2) Ensure that you use a good quality tealight. Poorer quality tealights with high soot content can impair the heat exchange of your burner.
3) Ensure that the wick on the tealight is kept trimmed and that the flame does not come into direct contact with the bottom of the bowl or dish.
4) Similarly to the point above, you MUST always use an appropriate size tealight for the size of the burner. A larger tealight in a small burner can mean that the naked flame is too close to the bottom of the bowl / dish, and this (as stated above) must be avoided, as it can cause the bowl or dish to crack.
5) Never move the oil burner whilst the tealight is lit, or while the wax / oil is hot.
6) Always place your burner on a heatproof and fireproof surface.
7) Never use sharp or metallic objects (such as knives) to remove used wax, as this could scratch or damage the bowl, and potentially weaken it's structure, risking breakage when next used. We recommend applying a small amount of heat to loosen any solidified wax, and then popping the wax block out of the bowl using gentle pressure and a soft cloth or tissue.
Please note: the above text is intended to be general guidance for using our oil burner products, and is true to the best of our knowledge at the time of writing. The above guidance does not constitute legal advice, and the selling decisions of our customers must be taken solely at one's own discretion, and fully in conjunction with one's own research on the subject.